Support staff identified for transfer 2019-20 placement and bumping process
The placement of support staff who have been identified for transfer (IDFT) for the upcoming school year will begin on Monday, June 10, 2019 for support staff.
Administrators are required to ensure that:
- staff members IDFT have been informed by letter with a copy to Human Resources Staffing. Administrators are encouraged to identify staff for transfer well in advance of the start of the placement/bumping process in order to provide maximum opportunity for staff to apply for advertised positions.
- changes to FTEs and 10/12 month status effective the beginning of the 2019–20 school year have been forwarded to your Human Resources Staffing Consultant by Friday, May 10, 2019.
- support staff position descriptions are up-to-date and accurately reflect the responsibilities and requirements of each position.
- if support staff are being reassigned within their classification, you contact your Human Resources Staffing Consultant to discuss.
- staff members IDFT have received an up-to-date performance evaluation.
If Human Resources Staffing has not been informed of the above changes prior to beginning the placement/bumping process, FTEs and positions in place at that time will be used to determine positions offered to staff identified for transfer.
If you have any questions please contact the Union office at 780-455-1435 or email@example.com