Joining CUPE Local 3550 is the best thing you can do to improve your work-life and that of your co-workers. Start by getting in touch with Local 3550 today! email@example.com
Fill out a Membership Application and send to the union office. Upon receipt of your membership application, your name will be read out at the next membership meeting and you will become a card-carrying member of CUPE Local 3550. You may come to the union office or we will mail out your membership card. Please call ahead to ensure someone is available at the office.
As a card-carrying member you are entitled to the following:
- the opportunity to be fully informed about your union/local and what it does.
- invitations to monthly and/or special membership meetings where decisions, which directly affect Support Staff, are made.
- voting rights on the decisions of your local.
- the ability to run for elected positions.
- become a delegate of your union and attend conferences, workshops, and education opportunities.
- attend CUPE Local 3550 special events such as the Kid’s Christmas Party.
- Corporate discounts with Mark’s and City of Edmonton