To all Support Staff,
We have received many questions from support staff about what will or will not be happening during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Edmonton Public Schools has issued Records of Employment (ROE) for SUPPLY STAFF to allow them to apply for Employment Insurance immediately.
- Records of Employment (ROEs) will be issued for permanent 10-month support staff the end of June as usual.
- Permanent staff will NOT be laid off prior to the end of June.
- Speak with your principal/administrator about expectations regarding reporting to work, work from home, etc.
- If you are not well with flu or cold like symptoms, please go to Alberta Health Services website, complete the self-assessment and follow recommendations accordingly. Alberta Health Services Self Assessment
- Please see Q&A provided by Edmonton Public Schools Administration. It may answer some of your questions regarding sick leave or other questions. COVID-19 Questions and Answers
The direction from the province and the Division may change based on direction from the Health officials. We will do our best to keep you updated as we are updated!!
Enjoy a quiet spring break as you do your part to physically distance and help break the spread. Stay healthy and safe!!